Friday 27 June 2014

LOCCITANE SHEA BUTTER HAND CREAM REVIEW

Does you hands need attention??Do you want to make your hands more pretty??Does you feel like hiding them when when going out??Few days back I was looking for a hand cream which can answer to all these question.I don't have very beautiful hands so i wanted a hand cream which can change my hands texture and give a refreshing feel to the skin.So at the right time I discovered loccitane hand cream,A cream which you can trust.

What loccitane says about it


Enriched with 20% Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula. The rich texture leaves hands soft and smooth with no oily traces, and can be applied as often as needed.

Considered a “beauty must-have” by many, this “life-changing” hand cream is essential for home, work and on-the-go.One of our best-selling Shea Butter Hand Creams is sold every three seconds around the world!


 What leavepillow claims about it


When for the first time I considered the product I was thinking what is the shea butter.Actually shea butter is  a product extracted  from the nut of the shea tree mainly found in Africa.As Africa gets exposed to harsh UV radiations so African ladies use shea butter widely for protecting themselves from sunlight.The cream is white in color and I love the fragrance.It is neither too strong nor too light and stays for pretty good time.It comes in two sizes 1 oz and 5.2 oz .The cream have a tube packaging which makes it hygienic and easy to use. The texture of cream is really good and feels light on the skin.The best part is I like is the cream gets dry quickly and I can resume my work within few seconds.After using it for few weeks I have noticed that my skin has got really soft and supple.It has made my skin more whiter in color which I love.So loccitane clearly stands on its claims.

What I like

  • nourishes my hands
  • dries quickly
  • lovely fragrance
  • texture is really nice
  • heels cracked hands

What I dislike

  • price can be a issue

Price

1 OZ- 12 $
5.2 OZ- 28$

Will I Recommend

yes I love this product.This will give a complete nourishment to your hands.So if you want to give a treat to your hands this is a must buy product.

stay blessed

3 comments:

  1. I adore hand creams...I always carry one in my hand bag. This one sounds divine! I love the ingredients...they are so nourishing. I like that this cream moisturizes really well without leaving any greasiness. I'm definetly going to give this a try.
    Thanks for the details...great review.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good review
    Im a big fan of crabtree and evelyn handcreams
    always wanted to try Lcottine ..may be next time :)

    ReplyDelete