Friday 20 June 2014

THE BODY SHOP SATSUMA EAU DE TOILETTE REVIEW

Hey everyone
Are you The body shop lover?If yes then you must be knowing about TBS satsuma range..It is amazing.In summers I was looking for a perfume which can give me instant freshness and have a fruity smell.Then what can be better of The body shop satsuma range.The range gives a citric fragrance which is so refreshing.
<THE BODY SHOP>
I GOT THIS CUTE BAG FROM TBS


What TBS Says About It

Can’t get enough of Satsuma? Get a fix of your favorite zingy scent in an eau de toilette format.
·         Eau de toilette
·         Light and wearable
·         Zingy, energizing scent
·         Contains satsuma extract

  My Claims About It


The Satsuma Eau de toilette comes in a glass transparent bottle in a pump packaging.The satsuma range is orange-y in color which gives a refreshing look and it works like a magnet that you are attracted to the EDT.The perfume comes in a pump dispenser,it works great.It is very wearable,light and zingy.So TBS stands out with its claim.Though I am not very much satisfied with the staying power.It stays for 3-4 hours but still as I am a great fan of citric smells so I love it.It is neither too strong nor to weak for your nose.So if you are a lover for medium fragrances it works great for you.Initially it gives a very strong orange-y scent but slowly gets settle to a nice citric smell.
<THE BODY SHOP>
TBS SATSUMA EDT

Pros

  • light and wearable
  • love citric smell
  • refreshing
  • fragrance is not too hard(so girls with strong noses can go for it)

Cons

  • wish it could have better staying power

Price-795 RS

I will definitely purchase it again.
<THE BODY SHOP>
TBS SATSUMA EDT

26 comments:

  1. I love the body shop body butters and
    Perfums! This one is so refreshing... the perfect scent for summer!

    Lovely review.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.9om

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love citrus smells! I'm gonna try this one!
    Nice review.
    CrazyBeautyLand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing product!
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must smell so good!
    Great review!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have gifted this fragrance to my really good friend, I like it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything with a fruity smell! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com - New post <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review, this product looks amazing! =)
    Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog, have a great weekend!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is something I haven't tried yet..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have used the body butter and body scrub from the range which i like
    I dont like body shop perfumes in general
    they dont last for long :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Sounds like this product would smell wonderful! Thanks for sharing and I followed you on google plus!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the body shop products :)

    http://labloguerapelirroja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. As in our region there is no body shop, I shopped as far as I can remember only in London in this shop :)

    And thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog! I checked your blog and I like it <3 Of this cause I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come again to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love bodyshop products! and I wanna check them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It has to be amazing product, I adore citrus smell, but I have never tried this one.

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I ahve heard a great deal about this range! The fragrance seems to be refreshing...would love to try it! Beautifully reviewed dear :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. i too bought a perfume from body shop recently... will review it soon :)
    http://sindhujp.com/enter-my-giveaway-win-inr-500-worth-gift-voucher-from-flipkart/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I Have Satsuma Body Polish n Totally Love It! The Scent is Just Delicious!

    ReplyDelete