Friday 4 July 2014

PASTA DELIGHT SANDWICH

Hey everyone
I don't love much cooking but sometimes I try my hands on some of my all time favorite foods.Today I am going to share a very easy recipe which you can have with your evening tea.I love pasta and keeps on trying different variations of it.So this is my all time favorite pasta with breads and cheese.So here goes the step by step picture tutorial.
BOILED PASTA 




# STEP 1

Boil pasta with water,salt and red chili.Put a 1 tbsp of Refined oil in it,so as to prevent pasta from sticking together.After it is boiled strain out all water from it and place it under the running tap,so that it don't gets cook further.

#STEP 2

Now cut down onions and make a tomato puree in mixer.put onions in a pan and stir fry them till they turn golden brown.Be vigilant so that onions don't get burned.Now when they get golden brown in color add tomato puree and simmer down the flame.Let it get cook for 5910 minutes on a low flame.
you can also add any vegetable(Radish,cabbage,corn,peas) and chicken (for non vegetarians) with onions.I want to keep it simple so just use onion and tomatoes.
Make sure you add tomatoes in the end as tomatoes don't let other vegetables to get cooked so add them in end.
ONION AND TOMATO PUREE ON FLAME

# STEP 3

Now mix pasta and tomato onion mixture which you made above.Add soya sauce and tomato ketchup while mixing.
MIXING OF ABOVE PUREE WITH PASTA

#STEP 4

Now comes my favorite part.Take any bread of your choice.I took brown bread as it is easily available.Put a layer of mozzarella cheese then put pasta on the top.Again coat it with mozzarella cheese topping,same way you do for pizza.
ADD MOZZARELLA CHEESE TO BREAD

#STEP 5

Place it in the toaster or griller,whatever you like.And TADA your cheesy pasta sandwiches are ready.They are so delicious and I love it when cheese gets into mouth.
TADA CHEESY PASTA SANDWICH

DO TRY IT OUT AND YOU WILL LOVE IT.
Sorry last picture didn't do justice to recipe but try it out.You will love it.
If there are any inquires about the recipe ask me in comments.I would love to hear from you.
Keep loving and keep coming to my blog for more interesting post.


18 comments:

  1. Looks yummy...I love red pasta..will try this combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is different and delish.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!!!! I love pasta!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious! Thanks for sharing! :) Seems like a meal that would be fun to eat in summer, as it is quite easy to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks yummy :)
    www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems so delicious :) thanks for the recipe :) hugs
    www.fineartandyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am never a pasta lover cos of the tangy taste of tomato but this looks yum :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try out cream instead of tomatoes..it turn out very well...

      Delete
  8. wow..This looks so yum! I would have never thought of this fusion...WIll try it someday soon..Thanks for sharing! :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds interesting, will surely try it oujt..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pasta in a sandwitch.. vow.. a must try sometime :)
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi looks yummyyy....:) http://glamkuks.blogspot.in/?m=1

    ReplyDelete