Saturday 7 June 2014

DO YOU WANT BLACK/GREEN LIPS??



With  so much happening in the beauty industry the new thing to try out is lippie in BLUE,BLACK and YELLOW..Are you shocked????Who gonna wear such stupid shades..This was the question I asked myself when I looked at these lipsticks.These are lipsticks to enhance your look(umm...can i say that?),and are very bold colors to carry on.(So bold that if wearing these you go for shopping people will twist their necks to complete 180 degree).So bringing in the new fashion statement from NYX (Macaroon lippies),so NYX is a baby to experiment with these bold shades.These are just priced at $6 (pretty affordable)
NYX macaroon lipstick shades

CELEBRITIES WHO CARRIED BOLD LIPS
I have also sorted out few celebrities who made their style by carrying such bold colors.



1. Actress Rihanna Bold Black Lips

image source

2. Elena Slivnyak Bold Green lips


image source

 3. Jennifer Lopez Experimented with yellow


image source

 4. Rihanna loves pop colors-blue!blue


image source

 5. Singer Lorde purple lips


image source

what do you think guys???will you try these new colors and hug your lips with new pop of colors???Do let me know your reviews by commenting below..Which color will you go for?
Show your love by following and sharing and liking my facebook page.As it encourages me to write more..
stay blessed

24 comments:

  1. I love it I experiment with yellow awesome.
    http:// tifi11.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look awesome :) want to try the black, lime and blue ones <3

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i might not be able to sport it, but would like to see how it catches up in India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Pinktrends..yeah even i would love to see too

      Delete
  4. Hi! I don't even dare! haha
    xoxo

    www.izabellagrimaldi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I can image using these shades on me LOL :D
    http://theknotstory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! lol...I dont know I will be able to carry such shades well or not!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so awesome but I'm not sure if I'd be able to use these colors myself. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not confident enough to carry these shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. For photoshoots and music videos and things, sure! But for myself and for everyday wear? No thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so cool! ^^

    Matea,
    http://girlinfashionland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the yellow color!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. i don't think i'd wear it but j-lo look awesome!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's £250+ of beauty products up for grabs on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had no idea about this trend! Its quite bold...I am loving Rihannas Black Lips & JLo's Yellow lips...they seem to carry these colors quite well :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bright colours from Lime Crime! Sometimes its fun to go all out!!
    I would do black for sure!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love purple ;)
    Following you via G+
    Do add me back
    www.naomiganzudivamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wouldn't mind experimenting with purple ;)
    Following you via G+
    Add me back to stay in touch :)
    www.naomiganzudivamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. A Much as I love it on everyone in the pictures above I would personally not be very comfortable sporting these !!
    www.dndb.in

    ReplyDelete
  18. The pink one is the only normal looking shade. All others are too outrageous for me. I know fashion is about pushing boundaries, and these would work on the runway. Just not in real life.
    Bright Shiny

    ReplyDelete