Monday 9 June 2014

TRENDY FOOTWEAR THIS SUMMER

hello everyone
How are you all doing and how this soaring mercury treating you..??? I have managed to do a quick sneak peak into latest footwear trends which I wish to add to my shoe rack this summers.Here is the quick look-

1. Christian Louboutin

christian Louboutin is a french footwear designer and every girls dies about his design and his mesmerizing work.Though my pocket don't allow me to buy this designer heels but still everyone can dream (loll).These colorful heels can make you show stopper of the party and goes with every dress.





2. Steve madden

This designer also steal the show by offering some lovely routine wear footwear and pretty much affordable.



3. Chic summer sandals from flip kart

Flip kart is the new baby in fashion and these summer footwear will steal the look.All these are under 1000 Rs so a must buy for these summers.






Which sandals do you like guys???I like no.1 and no.6, which one is your favorite
STAY BLESSED