Friday 11 July 2014

TIP OF THE DAY-VOL 2

This is the new series I am starting off..I will share a tip with all of you from my knowledge book..The tip can be about anything..From health,beauty,fashion.So here comes the tip...:-)
This is one trick I always do when I cut cucumber for salad. I love the pattern I get and it so easy and hardly takes 5 minutes.





THINGS NEEDED
  • Cucumber
  • Fork
  • Peeler for peeling cucumber
#STEP 1
Peel the cucumbers and hold them vertically.

#STEP 2
Place the fork on the cucumber and starting from the top press it hardly against cucumber and move downwards like this.

#STEP 3
Now you get straight lines on the cucumber and cut it in horizontal circles..

THAT'S IT...
YOU ARE DONE..DO TRY IT NEXT TIME AND IMPRESS YOUR GUESTS..DO TELL ME DO YOU LIKE IT OR NOT...
SHARE IT ON GOOGLE PLUS,FACEBOOK,TWITTER

3 comments: